Booking Period: 01 October 2019 to 18 October 2019
Staying Period: 15th December 2019 to 1st March 2020, at participating hotels outside Asia Pacific and from 15th December 2019 to 14th November 2020 for hotels in Asia Pacific.
Members enjoy 30%off plus free breakfast.
This offer is valid for bookings made online on int1-www.accorhotels.com or on AccorHotels Group brands’ sites, on the following dates:
• 1st October to 18th October 2019 (11:59pm hotel time) for Accor Plus members, Business Plus members and Le Club AccorHotels Members outside Asia Pacific
• 2nd October to 18th October 2019 (11:59pm hotel time) for Le Club AccorHotels members in Asia Pacific
• 8th October to 18th October 2019 (11:59pm hotel time) for General Public and subscribers (without free breakfast. Rate is not bookable on the offer page but is available when searching for participating hotels from AccorHotels.com homepage)
The offer is applicable for stays from 15th December 2019 to 1st March 2020, at participating hotels outside Asia Pacific and from 15th December 2019 to 14th November 2020 for hotels in Asia Pacific.
Bookings are payable in full at time of reservation and are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable. No cancellations or changes are possible.
The 30% discount is based on the FLEXIBLE UNRESTRICTED RATE for the dates requested upon booking.
Accor Plus members enjoy an additional 10% discount at participating hotels in Asia Pacific. Accor Plus members can book up to 2 rooms and dates of stay should be the same for both rooms. Accor Plus terms and conditions apply.
Free breakfast is granted to Accor Plus, Le Club AccorHotels and Business Plus members.
The creation of a Le Club AccorHotels account is required. If you are not a member yet, you can join online for free. If you are a member, you have to log in to enjoy the free breakfast. Otherwise, you cannot take advantage of this discount.
Become a member of Le Club AccorHotels.
Members must present their card upon check-in at the hotel (or their member number if they have not yet received their card).
– Payment must be made online using a credit card at the time of booking. At booking, if the “Super Sale” rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will automatically be proposed on the rate screen.
– This offer cannot be modified, cancelled, exchanged or reimbursed after booking. The offer cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers.
– Rates are per night, in a single or double room. Exchange rates are supplied for information only and are not contractual. The exchange rate will not be confirmed until booking (if payment is made in a currency other than the one used by the hotel, exchange rate fees may be applied).
– Offer only available in respect of a limited number of rooms at participating hotels. Offer subject to right of participating hotels to block out certain dates from the advertised sale period.
Discount & participating brands
This discount applies to the public rate in participating hotels (see list via the link above) excluding taxes and additional expenditure. It cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or special offers and is subject to availability on the chosen date in the hotel selected. It excludes black-out dates set by participating hotels.
Members are reminded that hotels operated under the ibis budget, hotelF1 and 25hours hotels brands (except 25hours Hotel Paris Terminus Nord) do not participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme. When taking advantage of the discounted rate in one of these hotels, members will not be able to enjoy any of the usual programme-related benefits (earning Rewards points or Status points, using Rewards points, welcome drinks, guaranteed room availability, etc.).
Booking with points is available for Le Club AccorHotels members in the following brands: ibis, ibis Styles, Mercure, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, The Sebel, Grand Mercure, Mantis, Rixos, Banyan Tree, 25hours Hotel Paris Terminus Nord, Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel.
Member rate does not apply.
The Thai dining culture is a hallmark of the country with influence from the royal Thai family and the local people which helped to establish the heart of Siamese cuisine as we know today: various types of seafood and meat...Discover
Beginning Saturday, 10 August 2019, Essence is delighted to bring you “Lychee and Guava Weekend Afternoon Tea Buffet” during weekends and Public Holidays. The afternoon tea buffet special this summer enables diners...Discover
Andante is bringing the latest “Tonkatsu” (Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet) mini lunch buffet to our guests; available every Tuesday and Thursday lunch period for only $88 per person. The buffet will feature the...Discover